Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall Leaves and More

Yesterday I went to Dawn's house for a Mommy Playdate. Connor had a great time there with the other little kids. But mostly he really loved the walk-along toy that was there. Cause he was able to stand up with it and try walking. It kept him entertained for quite a while.


Today was a BEAUTIFUL day here. Crisp fall weather and bright sunny skies. So Connor and I took full advantage of it. We went for a very long walk to the park and beyond and when we got home we spent time outside in the leaves with the dogs. I hope that you enjoy the photos. I figured I had to have the manditory pictures of the kid in the leaves. Even though alot of my pictures were of Connor eating the leaves! :)

I can only imagine that Connor is thinking........
"Hmmmm....I wonder if this would taste good."

"Yes, Yes it does taste good!!"

This picture just screamed "Country Bumpkin" to me!

Annie was very into Connor when he was outside today. So she came over and hung out with him for a while. Now, I know you are thinking...."Don't yall have two dogs??" And yes, we do have two dogs. But honestly, Jack could care less about being around Connor. He will not even come over to Connor when called. So it is hard to get him into pictures with Connor. So for now, it is just Annie in the pictures.

Hey.....There's Jack!

0 comments: