Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saying "Please!" and More.....

For a while now we have been working with Connor to learn "Please" and "Thank you". He took to "Thank you" pretty quickly in his own little language. Even though you can tell it is "Thank you" and he is consistent in saying it. (90% of the time)But he had never taken to saying "Please" for anything. Well....on Oct 26th when Dave and I came home, Connor's nanny, Ms. Traci, told us that she taught him to say "Please" in sign language and he was doing it consistently all day long. Connor was so cute and so proud of himself when he was showing us his new skill. So I got him on video saying "Please" in sign language just because I think he is adorable. On this video he also shows you how he can point out his body parts and say some pretty cool words. I hope you enjoy the show!

2 comments:

The Schoonvelds said...

That is too cute, he is doing awesome! I can't believe he sat still long enough to do that. And great job to Traci for having taught him something already too. Super Nanny!

Anonymous said...

You have the cuties little boys. and I love the little Tootsie Roll. What a cute story to go with it. His wife one day will love that...