This year for Thanksgiving we stayed home and hosted a Thanksgiving dinner for some of our friends. It was a very low key and wonderful time and we were so blessed to have such great friends to celebrate our Thanksgiving holiday with. And I must say, this year I improved my cooking capabilities for the big dinner. I honestly hope I can say that each and every year for as long as I am cooking the Thanksgiving dinners.
Since it is Thanksgiving, I wanted to write what I am thankful for this year.
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband who makes my life happy and complete. I know that neither of us are perfect, but I do know that we are perfect for eachother. He is a wonderful, loving father and a great partner. I know my life would not be nearly as happy or manageable without him at my side.
- I am thankful for my two amazing and wonderful little boys. This year Dave and I were blessed with the arrival of Preston and I can not think of anything that would have made this year better. Connor is becoming such a bright little boy who makes every day a joy to live. We are looking forward to watching Preston and Connor grow and learn with each passing day because they bring so much happiness and love into our lives.
- I am thankful for the life that Dave and I have made in Utah. This past year Dave and I have really made our house a home, developed wonderful and lasting friendships, and pursued the hobbies we are passionate about.
- I am thankful for our jobs. I know many people have heard me say that I would like to stay home with my boys now because I loved being home so much while on maternity leave. But I do know that Dave and I are very blessed in these troubling economic times to have two jobs that we like and that pay us well enough to live the life that we live.
Below are some of the cute pictures that we took after the Thanksgiving dinner while we were all watching football. Connor and Lucky had just gotten up from their naps so they were a little groggy but they really are cute kids to photograph.
The Family Picture
Mom and Preston on his First Thanksgiving.
Dad and Preston
My cutie-pie Preston showing his gorgeous smile.
Connor and Preston spending quality time together.
Connor showing us where Preston's nose was.
Our friends - Lucky, Heather and Little Lucky.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving - 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment