Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dave's Birthday

Since we purchased a new TV for the living room (our Christmas gift to each other), Dave and I decided to invite some friends over to watch the Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State game on it. Little did we know that the Salt Lake ABC channel would be broadcasting the Notre Dame vs. Pitt game instead that night, but that is a whole other story.....
In addition to the game, I had cupcakes and birthday hats at the get together to celebrate Dave's 43rd birthday. Or as he likes to call it "The 4th Anniversary of his 39th Birthday". Dave was a good sport and went along with everything to make me happy even though I know he does not like to be the center of attention. Below are some of the pictures I took that night. I think some of them really turned out cute!

The Birthday Boy looking amazing in his Texas Tech shirt.

Dad and Connor looking so handsome together.

Connor admiring Mom's awesome birthday hat.

Preston looking so incredibly cute.

"Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday Dear Daaavvveee.....Happy Birthday to You!!" I hope all of his wishes come true.

Connor rockin' his Texas Tech shirt.

Jamie, Alicia and Heather.

Jamie and Richard in the oh-so-classic pregnancy pose.

Heather and her son Lucky

Heather supervising all of the kids playing in the playroom.

0 comments: