Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Connor is 11months.....where has the time gone??

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....Converse Sneakers!"

On March 9th Connor turned 11 months old. And well....I have no idea where the (almost) year has gone! I look at him now and I see a little boy with tons of personality, as much independance as Mom and Dad will give him, and skills beyond what I thought he would have so quickly. I still think of him as that little baby I used to rock to sleep at 2am. But anyways, here are his updates for the month.

Connor is really walking now. He still has balance issues (who wouldn't at 11 months??) but he can walk across the room now and even do it while holding toys. You can see some videos of him below walking.



He is babbling non-stop now. Even though he really has babbled alot from day one. But he is getting good at saying "mama" and "dada" even though he uses them in regards to everything. He says "Baby" but it sounds more like "Bay-beh" when he sees the dogs. It is amazing how much he loves being outdoors and hanging out with the dogs. It is the one thing we can count on always to calm him down and make him happy. Hope yall like the picture of Connor in the backyard.


He is somewhat going through a mild case of seperation anxiety right now. Nothing too bad but he is very attached to Dave these days. It is great to see that Connor loves his dad that much. So usually when Connor is being held by Mom he is still constantly looking around for Dad. And when he finally finds Dad, you should see the smile light up on his face. It is priceless!!

0 comments: