Today I am 14 weeks and 4 days along and I am feeling pretty good these days. The morning sickness seems to have eased up alot which is making my mood much better. The extreme exhaustion is still there, but I think alot of that has to do with working 4-10s and taking care of Connor too. But it is becoming manageable, mostly with the enormous help of Dave.
I am showing a pregnant belly a good deal now. (I have a feeling it looks bigger to me than other people, but anyways). I completely can not fit into my pre-pregnancy pants anymore. I know now that it is very true that your stomach "pops" alot quicker the second time you are pregnant. And I am sure that it did not help that I got pregnant so soon after my first time. But on the plus side.....I get to wear stretchy waist pants again with no shame!
To date we have had two sonograms and the baby looked very healthy. I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat again at the last appointment and it was in the range of 150. Which is very good. Connor's heartbeat was always in the 150-155 range when I was pregnant with him. We will be able to hear the heartbeat again when I go in for my monthly checkup on March 27th.
That is about it for this update. Thank you to everyone lately for your well wishes and support. They are greatly appreciated. And I will try to get better at posting updates and pictures now that I am feeling better. Till next time!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
A Pregnancy Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Congratulations Anderson Family! We are just a couple days apart! We should get a pool going for who will deliver first!
Post a Comment