Monday, February 23, 2009

A Valentine's Playdate with Connor


For Valentine's Day this year Connor and I went to another mom's house for a playdate. Connor was a little too young to decorate the cookies with the other kids, who were mostly around age 2, but he LOVED munching on the cookies! He also really enjoyed getting to play in the LARGE playroom at Chauntelle's house. Connor is not the greatest at sharing anything, actually he down right stinks at it. But we tried hard to play nice and fair with all the other little kids there. I hope you like the pictures of him.


Connor is climbing Chauntelle's Staircase

The Giant Inflatable Ball Pit

Rocking out with Declan's guitar.

He is so cute now that he can walk about 10 steps at a time and get to the toys or furniture he is aiming for. He is so determined and happy when he gets to where he was walking to. And he is getting darn quick too! I am just amazed with him daily on all that he is accomplishing! I know.....I am that proud gushing parent. That's my job! But anyways, enjoy the pictures!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT KID LIKES TO SHARE!!! LOOK'S LIKE YOU GUYS HAD FUN!!! SO HOW ARE YOU FEELING. DID THE LITTLE ONE LIKE THE BOWS?