Monday, January 26, 2009

Just an Update on Us

So it has been a while since the last post. I guess I at least owe one blog about how things are going with us this last week.

- As you might have determined from the previous post, Dave and I are having another baby. The doctor confirmed on January 16 with a sonogram that I was 5 weeks along and the due date was set for September 12. That due date might change though when the doctor does another sonogram on January 30th, to try and better determine how far along I am. So we will see. But for right now I am just trying to work through the usual morning sickness and exhaustion. Luckily I have an amazing husband who really takes care of me and lets me sleep alot on the weekends.

- Connor is doing great. He is still very vocal and active. He loves walking with his toy walker and along any piece of furniture he can reach. He is also starting to go through a clingy phase right now, especially with Dave. But we are sure that will pass soon enough without too many issues. Connor is continuing to go to the gym once a week and really is liking the group of friends he is making there. And this week we finally had success with the sippy cup. Granted, we had not been trying that hard to get Connor to use one, but this weekend he just took to it really well. So I think we will continue using one for his juice from now on.

- And lastly, we hired a new nanny, Cassie, that started on Monday the 19th. Connor seems to have really taken to her which makes being at work alot easier for me and Dave. So hopefully we will continue to have her for a while.

2 comments:

Sky S. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful!

Anna said...

Congrats! That's very exciting =) Hope the morning sickness goes away FAST!