Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

The year of 2008 is now officially over and 2009 has begun. It has made me think back to all that has happened this year and all of the wonderful blessings in our lives. In 2008, the two greatest days of my life (so far) happened.

On April 09, 2008 Connor James Anderson was born. This was the single greatest day of my life to date. And I can not wait to see what new accomplishments he will have in 2009.


On July 13, 2008 Dave and I were married in New Hampshire. This was such a wonderful day (weekend really) that we were able to share with all of our kids, family and friends.


We moved in Layton, UT in Spetember 2007, so most of 2008 was dedicated to making our lives here happy and manageable. Dave and I were so blessed in 2008 to have jobs that we enjoy, the great kids and family that we have, the great friends that we have made here in Utah, the great friends we have that live all across this country, and eachother.

I am really looking forward to all that 2009 will bring to us and to the ones that we love!! We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!

0 comments: