Friday, January 16, 2009

Ta Da!!!!

Here are some new pictures of Connor taken today.
I hope you like his new shirt!

A true male....he always needs to have the TV remote!

"I'm coming to getcha!"

Introducing George. George now goes everywhere with Connor.


"Mom.....I am ready for my nap!!"

4 comments:

Still Living the Single Life said...

Sneaky Sneaky!!

Anonymous said...

Nice shirt! Congratulations, and I hope the pregnancy is easy on you since Connor is such a mobile little guy! It was good to see you the other night.
Jamie

Erin said...

wow cuz, we are just in sync! when are you due? I am preg too and due in sept....crazy! we are going to give grandma a heart attack i think!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking by the shirt that it was a hint ... congrats .. when are you due?
too fun ! keep us posted :O)