Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Time Skiing in Utah


On New Years Day, Dave, Abby and Jacob all took their first skiing lesson at the Powder Mountain Ski Resort. Powder Mountian is about 45 minutes from the house and the kids really loved their lesson. Connor and I stayed home since he was sick that day but Dave was kind enough to take a few pictures of the kids skiing down the mountain for me to see. Unfortunately since I was not there, I was not able to get any pictures of Dave skiing down the mountain for his first time. But I can promise you, I will get at least one picture of it before the winter is over!
Hope you like the pictures of the kids!
Jacob going down the mountain

Abby going down the mountain (a little fuzzy)

Jacob again

Abby and Jacob going up the tow rope

0 comments: