So it has been an unusually long time since my last post. So here is all that is going on with us.
On January 30th, Dave and I had another sonogram at the doctor's office. We saw our kid's strong heartbeat and their little head and body. Most importantly though, we only saw ONE heartbeat and kid. No twins are in there thank you very much! The doctor also did another crown to rump measurement again and confirmed that September 12, 2009 is our due date. So that will make Connor and his new sibling approximately 17 months apart. I have been doing fine with the pregnancy with only the usual morning sickness and exhaustion. But that is about it for symptoms to date. Dave has been taking great care of me and Connor lately. So I am very grateful for that. I am sure when I start showing a pregnant belly more (my pants are already a bit too snug) I will occasionally place a picture or two on here to show the progress.
In other news........
Connor has gotten two more teeth in on the bottom. That makes for 8 teeth now. Pretty soon he will be able to eat any food he wants to! But for now he is getting really good at feeding himself crackers and fruit. Now if we could only get over the spitting phase! That would be great! Connor is starting to work on walking by himself. He is able to stand up on his own without assistance now and today we saw him take 4 or 5 steps at a time on his own. It was pretty exciting to see. He tries really hard to walk from one piece of furniture to the next. It is somewhat nerve wrecking to watch him since we know he is going to fall. But I do admire his tenacity and determination to do what he sets his mind to. Who would have thought my 10 month old would be such a determined go-getter?
Also, this last weekend we took Connor to the park. The weather here has been sort of nice (until this last Sunday) and Connor has really enjoyed getting outdoors more. He very much is Dave's child that way. At the park Connor loves to swing. He is very relaxed and would let you push him for an hour if you would. It is one of the few times Connor is quiet and sitting still. Dave also took Connor down the slide for the first time. And he loved it! You can see the video below. Well I hope that yall enjoy the pictures and the videos below. I will try to get better at posting more pictures and updates. And hopefully wont let too many weeks go by without an update.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Connor is 10 Months Old Today (We won't say how old Mom is)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Ya mom to be two times over that's great. 17m apart you will love it my little ones are 15m apart I'm not going to lie it's hard at frist but my little one's are the best of friends and love each other so much. Well maybe those hair bows you will be making will do you some good. keep us posted and I hope you feel better moring sickness is the pits!!
Post a Comment