Thursday, December 4, 2008

Connor in his bouncing toy

A while back we bought Connor a bouncing toy. And at first....he did not like it. It almost seemed to overwhelm him. He tried hard to play with every toy at the same time and he just couldn't. But he seems to have figured out now that he LOVES to bounce and that he can "budget" his time between the toys. It is alot of fun to watch him and hear him laugh so loud! Occasionally he bounces so hard that we think he is going to topple the toy over! But hopefully he wont be able to do that for a while. I hope you like the photos and video of him. I think they are great! (but I am his mom after all)

2 comments:

EricksonFamilly said...

That is to cute! he is a really cute little boy. It looks like he is going to take off.

EricksonFamilly said...

He is a way cute little boy. It looks like he is going to take off.