Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve


This year Dave, Connor and I spent Christmas in Midland, TX with my family. It was a great time! My Dad, my stepmom, my siblings, and my paternal grandparents were all there on Christmas eve to open gifts and celebrate the holiday together. And since this year was Connor's very first Christmas it was extra special for me and Dave. It was so great watching him open his gifts and play with the drum set that Great-Grandpa James picked out for him! He love them! Experiencing Christmas with him trully was better than any gift I have ever gotten. I hope that yall enjoy the pictures below.
Connor Entertaining the Crowd in the Living Room.

Grandpa Terry, Mom, and Connor

Connor's New Drums from Great-Grandpa James and Great-Grandma Beverly

Connor showing his Grandpa the Great Bag he enjoyed playing with

Great-Grandpa James and Great-Grandma Beverly with Connor and Buster the dog

Buster and Connor bonding

Aunt Melissa trying to kiss Connor for the 1 millionth time

Connor and his three aunts. Melissa, Christyna, and Marika


Grandma Debbie, Grandpa Terry and Connor opening gifts

Grandpa Terry and Connor having a conversation

0 comments: