Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas 2008 Part 1



On Friday December 12, we took Connor to pick out his very first Christmas tree. He seemed to love the experience. We would walk him up to a tree and let him feel the branches and he would giggle so loud every time!! It was so cute to watch. I loved being able to experience that with him.

As you can see in the picture above, we have already decorated the tree minus a few decorations that we are going to let Abby and Jacob put up on the tree when they get here on December 28. The main addition to our Christmas decorations this year is the beautiful white plastic babygates around the tree. You know you are jealous and want them too!! We have found them to be very helpful in keeping Connor from the tree. Cause it is all too clear that he is fascinated with the tree. And I cant blame him. I love the tree too!

We will be in Midland this year for Christmas and will be back in Utah on the 27th so we can spend the entire week after Christmas with the kids here. I will post more pictures as they are taken. So I am sure there will be multiple posts about this Christmas season. Hope yall enjoy it and have a very Merry Christmas too!!!

1 comments:

EricksonFamilly said...

I love the gate around the tree!!!! he he he