Friday, December 19, 2008

8 Months

I know I have been a little bad lately about not posting. So here is the posting for Connor's 8 month Update. Connor is doing great. Today he actually started crawling while on his hands. Up till now he has been crawling military style everywhere. And last night Connor decided it was the day to go up the stairs too. So that is one more skill that he has mastered now. He really is an active handful! He pulls himself up on everything and is walking along the edges of all the furniture he can. It is alot of fun to watch but not so much fun to baby proof for. Below are some pictures that we took on December 7 outside. It was a beautiful day and Connor really enjoyed being outside with the dogs. Dave and I were just trying to take full advantage of one of the last few beautiful days that we had here. Now it is ALL snow. Snow, snow, snow and more snow. But oh well....winter had to come sometime! Below are some pictures I took of him tonight. I think he is looking cute as can be, but what can I say.....I am his Mom! And from the video below you can see how well he is able to pull himself up now and why we have all the cabinets babyproofed! I hope yall enjoy!

0 comments: