Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day


Christmas Day in our house is very mild. Since we open all the gifts the night before, we do the family dinner on Christmas Day. And since there were extra people at the dinner this year, we had two tables for once. I would say there was an "adult table" and a "kids table" but well.....that really is not how it was. There was just two tables in the same room.
Connor slept through the Christmas dinner, the same way he slept through his first Thanksgiving dinner. But since he could not eat the same food anyways, I dont think he felt like he was missing out. The only thing missing for Dave and I was his family too. We would love to have been with both of our families on this holiday. But unfortunately they live across the country from eachother. But we are hoping one day we will get to do that.
Hope yall like the pictures!

The main Christmas Dinner table

The second Christmas Dinner table

Connor, Aunt Melissa and Buster

Great-Grandma Beverly and Connor

Great-Grandpa James and Connor

Grandpa Terry and Connor

Connor enjoying his Christmas Dinner.....Sweet Potatoes

0 comments: