It is no surprise Connor loves books. Right now one of his favorite books is an "Old McDonald" book Chevron gave him as a "big brother" gift when Preston was born. We have read/sang that book a million times. Connor can tell you what sound each animal makes in it and even asks you to read it to him by saying "Moo?" Dave took a picture one night of me reading the book to Connor and Preston. I am just glad he did not film it. I can get pretty animated while singing the animal noises!
Before Connor goes to bed at night, Dave usually has story time with him in his room. It is a ritual that they both seem to love and look forward to each night. Tonight I filmed a small portion of it since I thougth it was so sweet. The second video though shows you what Connor's real love is though, motorcycles. Just like his Daddy.
And just to prove how much I do love my husband. I did film Dave singing "Old McDonald" with Connor but will not post it for all the world to see (at Dave's request). But I want it on the record, Dave is a great singer and Connor LOVES it when Dave sings "Old McDonald" with him.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Story Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment