Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dinner time at our house

Now that both of the boys are capable of sitting in their highchairs we have been trying harder to have family dinners at night together. It is still pretty typical though for either Dave or I to end up holding Preston with one arm and eating with the other by the middle of dinner. But for the 10-15 minutes Preston does sit in the chair it is nice to eat with two hands. I have taken a couple of pictures of the boys while in their highchairs over the past couple of weeks. So I am just going to put them all in here together. I hope you like them. I personally think the boys look adorable.

January 21, 2010

The is the very first picture ever that Connor said "Cheese!" to get his picture taken. I think it turned out pretty good too!


January 22, 2010
These were too cute to not post!




January 23, 2010
Connor is starting to become a picky eater, which we are trying hard to not allow. We have found though that he loves the Pasta Pickups by Gerber, specifically the ravioli. So we tried an experiment this day, putting plain ol' Kraft Mac-n-Cheese in the ravioli bowl to see if he would eat it. And he did! It was a big victory for us since he normally turns his nose up at mac-n-cheese unless it is the more expensive Gerber kind. So yes, we lied to our kid to get him to eat food. But as you can see from the pictures below, I dont think it permanently damaged the kid.

1 comments:

EricksonFamilly said...

I hear you there we love the one handed eating.. it sounds like our house right now.. Me and Dan do just about everything with one hand... I just keep telling my self it get's better...