Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fun time with Cassie

The kids have been spending the summer being watched by their nanny Ms. Cassie. And Cassie has been doing a great job at keeping them entertained and happy. (In addition to the requirement of safe and healthy). Cassie has taken them to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake City and last week she took them to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden, UT with three of her little sisters. She was kind enough to take some cute pictures of the kids for us so we could see the fun they were having. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I think they are adorable, but then again....they are my kids.

Jacob broadcasting the news from the museum. Can you tell how excited his co-anchor is??

Connor and Cassie playing dress up

Abby at the Children's Museum

Connor driving his car. Where to?? I dont know, but I am sure it is an exciting place.

Jacob working in construction.

Connor playing Chess at the Treehouse Museum

The Future President Connor James Anderson

Jacob and Cassie's Sister having lots of fun!

Abigail and Connor wearing the magician's hat at the Treehouse Museum


Jacob being a great Fireman!

0 comments: