
I am entering into my last trimeseter (ever!) and am doing pretty darn good. The baby's heartrate is still in the 155 range, and he is kicking like crazy. Just like Connor did at this time in my pregnancy with him. I am doing good as well. I am trying hard to stay active, which is not too hard when you work full time and have three kids at home. (Who would have thought?) And I have tried to stay healthy with my diet and such. But I think the effort is paying off. I have only gained about 22 pounds so far, so I am hoping I will only gain about 38 pounds total like I did with Connor. My bloodpressure and everything else is looking great too, according to the doctor. And as far as we know right now, we are still on schedule with a due date of September 12, 2009. But knowing my kid, he will be impatient like his mother and his brother and come earlier than expected. I hope you like the picture Dave took of me on Father's Day. The belly is definately getting bigger! By the way....do you like our new patio doors in the background?? We were excited about getting those installed.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
28 weeks and 1 day. Third Trimeseter Here We Come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment