Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mom's Group BBQ


On Saturday Dave and I took the kids to my Mom's Group BBQ at a park in Layton. It was a great BBQ that had a really large turnout. The women that are apart of the group and their families are all really nice and it is great to have some other kids that our kids could play with. The BBQ would have been even better though it if had not been COLD and RAINY. It seems so odd that it would be cold and rainy on June 20th but it was. That is why we are all in coates in the pictures. I hope you like the few pictures I stole from one of the other moms who actually did take pictures unlike me. (Saddly, I even had a camera in the diaper bag. It just never made it out)


0 comments: