Sunday, October 26, 2008

October Motorcycle Ride

Sunday we went on an approx. 300 mile Motorcycle Road Trip. This was my first motorcycle ride with Dave since last October. I had fogotten how much fun it was to ride on the back of the bike with him. I wish I had done it more this year but with Connor and all, it seemed I never had the time. To tell you the truth, today was the FIRST time Dave and I did anything other than work without Connor. It was sort of nice. I mean, I missed him and felt a small hint of guilt but it was nice. For this ride, there were 9 bikes total in the group and everyone was really great. All different types of bikes but everyone rode well and stayed together as a group well. The group met up at the University of Utah Football Stadium at 10am and from there went pretty far out East into the state and back round again. We ended up arriving home close to 5pm. This morning was pretty chilly but by the end of the ride it was really great weather. We honestly could not have asked for better. I know Dave will be hoping to get in another ride next weekend since the weather is looking to be so great again.

0 comments: