Today was the Northern Wasatch Moms Group's Halloween Party at the Layton City Park. It was alot of fun. Most of the kids there were from the age of 6 months to about 5 years old. The moms were very nice and alot of fun and it was great to see such cute kids in so many cute costumes. The group below was just a few of the moms and kids that came to the party. There were alot more that had come and gone by the time this picture was taken.

I hope you enjoy seeing Connor look like the Monkey he normally is acting like!!Connor was a hit at the party. Between his overall cuteness (yes, I am biased), non-stop babbling and military-style crawling. Most of the moms were amazed that a kid only 6 months old was crawling after his banana (Dave's Banana Luggage) with such force. So I videotaped it. It is almost a minute long but I thought it was cute (again, I am biased). Hope you like it!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Connor's First Halloween Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment