On Saturday we took Connor to a LARGE Corn Maze in Syracuse. It was alot of fun! I had never been to a corn maze or even walked through a corn field, but we had a great time. I think Dave and I had alot more fun than Connor did, but he seems to have fun regardless of what we are doing as long as he is being held and carried around.


We did the last portion of the maze at night. It was great walking through all of the corn in the dark!

This was the actual posted speed limit for walking through the corn maze!

We also went on a night time tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkin. It was alot of fun and honestly, very romantic. Or it would have been romantic if Connor had not been strapped to me. But oh well, it was great with him there. We ended up picking out a pretty big pumpkin that we will carve up this week for Halloween. It should be fun!
This is the pumpkin that we chose and brought home.

At the farm there were lots of other things to do as well. We saw farm animals (goats, pigs, peacocks, cows, chickens, and even moutain goats climbing), a playground made of hay, and a bonfire to sit around. It was fun and I am looking forward to going there again next year when Connor is walking and talking and able to enjoy it even more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment