Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Haircut Time Again.....

Well Connor and I both got a haircut on Sept 24. And now we have pictures to show the final products. I figured since I wanted to cut my hair off, I might as well cut alot of it off and donate it. So hopefully Locks for Love will enjoy the donation.
It is amazing to me how some little boys are bald at Connor's age and yet he has had to have two haircuts just to stay looking presentable. This haircut did not go as smoothly as the last one though. The first haircut he was calm and cool and totally loving it. This one, he wiggled and swirmed in my arms the entire time. The hairdresser finally gave up and called it good. Which was ok with me. I think he looks handsome anyways. We will just try again later.


But I hope you like the final products. I know we do!

0 comments: