This weekend Dave and I spent one night in Park City without the boys. It was our first night away from the boys since Connor was born. So it was well deserved and overdue!
Our Saturday started with a charity motorcycle ride for Juvinile Diabetes which was hot but alot of fun. Dave and I met some really nice people and got to see some really nice Utah scenery.
Saturday night we went to dinner at the High West Distillery that makes its own vodkas and whiskeys. And since I do love whiskey I did the tasting menu. Basically tasting four different great whiskeys that they make. The food was DELICIOUS but in a smaller portion than Dave would have liked. And I hate to say it but I forgot to get a picture of us at dinner. We were dressed nice for once and with no kids! You would think that I would have documented it with a picture.
On Sunday, Dave and I went down to Main Street and walked through the small Farmer's Market and the "Park Silly Days" festival. It was great!! So many vendors and people and such great live entertainment. It was so much fun. And Dave and I really just enjoying being there together with no kids and taking it all in.
We also did the Town Lift up the mountain. It was so peaceful and scerene and a great way to enjoy the morning. At the top of the mountain we got off and did a little walking around. Next time we do it though we are planning to walk it back down instead of riding the lift down.
On the drive home, Dave and I took a back round that offered spectacular views of the mountains. We even got out at one pull off to take these pictures and do a small amount of walking around.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Our kid-free weekend in Park City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment