Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Entertainment in the Kitchen

Preston loves to be in the kitchen. He will leave the playroom to play in the kitchen. He will race you up the stairs to play in the kitchen. All in all, if Dave or I are in the kitchen you can be assured Preston is there with us.
I find it funny though that even when we are not in there Preston will go in there to play. All the fancy and expensive toys he has to choose from and he prefers anything he can find in the kitchen cabinets and drawers. Here are a couple of pictures I took of him playing with his "toys".

*Note: These pictures are a collection of different playtimes. I had a hard time narrowing down which ones were the cutest, so I just put them all in!

August 22, 2010




August 15, 2010 - Preston knew he was busted playing in the cabinet!

August 25, 2010 - Preston's First Birthday!



0 comments: