Saturday, August 7, 2010

At the Salt Lake City Airport

Today Abby and Jacob flew back home. They will be missed alot and Connor is already asking for them and getting upset when he realizes they are not with us anymore. While we were at the airport waiting for the kids' plane to take off, Connor, Preston and I spent alot of time going up and down the elevators, riding along the moving walkways and looking out the windows at airplanes and traffic. The boys were angels considering we were there for 3 hours waiting on the kids' delayed flight to leave. But since they were so well behaved and being so darn cute, I took a couple of pictures of them so Dave could see how we spent our time. I hope yall like!

Everytime we passed this stand Connor insisted on sitting in it for long periods of time. He thought it was hillarious! And so did I!

Connor proved to me that he knew his numbers! All I had to do when we got in the elevator was tell him "Press Number 1" or "Press Number 2" and he knew what button to press and which direction we were be going. I swear....sometimes he proves to me that is he is so much smarter than I give him credit for.

Watching the planes take off and the traffic in front of the airport.

My two adorable boys together. They really were such well behaved angels this afternoon.


When we first arrived at the airport Jacob ran up to this sign yelling "Take my picture!! I have the Eiffel Tower in my hands!!!" So, I took his picture. He is such a cutie.

0 comments: