Thursday, July 1, 2010

Playing Hookie for the Afternoon

Dave and I took off the afternoon to go have a grownup date. We rarely get alone time during daytime hours and we had not gone hiking alone since before Connor was born, so we figured it was time to do it again. We left work and went to eat lunch at The Oaks in Ogden Canyon. We loved the outdoor setting and the leisure lunch. And it did help that the food was great too.


After lunch Dave and I hiked Indian Trail in Ogden Canyon. It was a little harder than I expected but it was a great hike. Dave and I really enjoyed ourselves and decided that we will be doing that again. I highly recommend it!! Here are some of the nice pictures I took while we were hiking the trail. I hope you enjoy.




Can you see me way down there??

0 comments: