Sunday, July 25, 2010

11 Months Old

It is hard to believe that Preston has only one more month till his 1st birthday. I have a hard time believing that this time last year we were in the finally preparations for his big arrival and yet now we are chasing him around and watching him with such joy.
In the last month he has learned to crawl up the stairs with great enthusiasm, amusment and speed. He is walking along the furniture very well and is starting to walk between furniture too. He will be walking in no time! But honestly I think he is in no hurry because he is so quick and efficient in his crawling. Much more than Connor ever was.
Preston is talking more and more now and loves to tell you all about it. When he smiles it is so amazingly cute. He smiles with his whole face! Scrunching up his nose, squinting his eyes to the point he can barely see what he is doing and snorting while laughing. He looks like a little gremlin but it is so cute that it just melts my whole heart.
He loves to swim and splash in the water. He loves playing with his trucks and cars and making them drive all over the carpet. He is ALL boy!
I am looking forward to celebrating his 1st birthday in a month and I can not wait to see what the next month brings us. Even though for me I know there will be a few tears to know that this is the last time ever I will have a baby in the house. From now on it will only be toddlers and up.

Each month/year I try to get a picture of each boy with the giraffe so I can see how they are getting bigger and bigger. But it is getting plain impossible to get a picture of Preston sitting still with that giraffe. So, this is best I could get this month.

Preston crawling onto Mom. I am a great jungle-gym according to the boys.

0 comments: