Monday, July 5, 2010

My Monkey Cake

I am not a homemaker. I have nothing against people that are....I actually envy them but I am just not one. At least not a good one. I do not cook often, I do not clean as much I should, I do not like to do laundry and will put it off as long as I can, I do not iron, I do not sew.......have I convinced anyone yet that Dave is lucky to have married me???? Well anyways, I am trying to get better. Honestly....I am! I am starting to cook healthy and tasty food more often and get back to doing more than just ordering Papa Johns for dinner. And today I actually made a cake. And I took it out of the pan and decorated it. A FIRST! Usually Dave and I just serve it out of the pan. So here is my first attempt at actually decorating a cake. Many lessons were learned in this first attempt but next time I will be better. Like they say...."Practice Makes Perfect"!

My little monkey with a strawberry shirt and blackberry pants.

0 comments: