Today is Mother's Day and I feel so incredibly blessed. I have two of the most amazing little boys and a husband who helps make being a mother easy. For Mother's Day Dave gave me the greatest gift of all, sleep and alone time. I know most moms are thinking.....alone time on Mother's Day? Yes, it was great. I got to sleep in until 9AM and take a long shower and get dressed at a leisurely pace. It was heaven. After that Dave gave me flowers, cards, and some very fattening cinnimon rolls for breakfast. And we had a great morning playing with the kids outside until nap time. During nap time, I was able to really clean my house, another rare luxury. After nap time, our friends Jamie and Richard came over for a BBQ to celebrate the holiday. All in all, it was the perfect day.
Jillian and Connor. They are cute little friends.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's Day - 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment