Tonight Connor's Preschool had their annual Talent show. It was the cutest thing ever. Unfortunately though since we have a 2 year old and an 8 month old, we were not able to stay for the entire show. But what we saw was great.
Connor's toddler class did a 'dance' to the song "Under the Sea" from Disney's Little Mermaid. It was ridiculously cute and I was so incredibly proud of Connor. He had no stage fright, unlike at the Christmas Concert. He danced and ran and played and had so much fun. I am sure that it helped that he was on a big stage and the audience was sitting in the dark, so he could not really see all the people watching him. I took video of him dancing so everyone could see what a great little performer he was. (Yes, I am gushing....but I am his mom! I am allowed)
So here is how I imagine the conversation going while the kids were on the stage waiting for their music to start.....
"Hi! I'm Connor. What's your name?"
"Oh hey, I'm Connor. What's your name?"
"Nice shirt!"
"Wanna see my shirt?"
THE BIG DANCE!!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Evergreen Montessori Spring Talentshow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment