Dave and I took the kids to Texas this weekend so that we could attend my friend Andrea's wedding on Friday night. She married her college sweetheart, Martin, who is one of the greatest guys I know. I honestly could not be happier for them! The wedding was so beautiful and special and she really could not have done a better job planning it. And even though I some how managed to get NO pictures of her in her wedding dress, I can assure you she looked AMAZING in it. (I will update with pictures from the wedding when I am able to get some). Here are a couple of the pictures I was able to get though while at the wedding.
The gorgeous wedding ceremony site
After the wedding ceremony. Doesn't Dave look incredibly handsome in his suit?
My sister took this picture of us at the end of the night. Not too bad considering we were up WAY past our bedtime!
Also, a big note of "Thanks!". My sister and Dad came to see us this weekend so they could spend time with the boys. And they were nice enough to watch our boys while we were attended the wedding and the reception so Dave and I could actually have an adult night out and enjoy ourselves. It was fantastic. THANKS Grandpa Terry and Aunt Mel!!!
Connor and Grandpa Terry
Connor playing dressup while Mom and Dad were at the wedding.

Friday, May 21, 2010
Andrea and Martin's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment