Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome to Motherhood

2.5 years ago I was driving this......


Now I am driving this......


During the last 2.5 years I have gotten married and had two kids. I love my kids, I love my husband, and I love my life. But I miss my sportscar. It was the first car I ever bought all by myself and I L-O-V-E-D it. But with the addition of Connor, it just plain was not practical so we bought the Grand Prix. Needless to say I was not thrilled with that purchase for the one reason that it meant I no longer had my G6. And now with the addition of Preston, the Grand Prix was no longer practical either. So we now have our Acadia. I do love my new car. It is practical and NOT A MINIVAN. Anyone who knows me knows that was an important criteria for my new car. So as you can see I have now fully crossed over into Motherhood. I own a car that was selected for the sole reason of being practical to carry all of my kids. Maybe in 20 years when all of my kids are out of the house I will get another sports car. Until then I am just going to have the most awesome non-minivan I can afford.

1 comments:

Buddy the Elf said...

Nice ride.. If u every need to take a spin in a sports car, we could take the camero out.. LOL.. I am so glad u arent sporting a minivan because I don't think I could stop LOL.. Love ya..