Friday, March 12, 2010

Preston is Sitting Up!

This evening I was able to get a couple of pictures of Preston sitting up on his own. He is getting really good at it. But sadly is also alot like Connor. He is only interested in sitting up for about 30-45 seconds and then something catches his attention and he is off trying to roll or crawl away. But for those few seconds he is sitting up he is adorable and happy to have mastered another skill.




After I took the pictures of Preston sitting up, I took a few more of him just playing on the floor. He really is getting good at smiling and just being plain cute.


This picture reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield saying "I get no respect!"

You can finally see a picture showing his two bottom teeth! Now I just need to get a picture of his top four teeth!

0 comments: