Today I took both the boys to the park to meet up with Jamie and Jillian. The weather was gorgeous and I knew that the boys and I needed to get out of the house and enjoy the warm sunshine. We were starting to go a little stir crazy from the work week. Connor loves having Jillian to play with and having an extra set of hands really helps me out. Connor is not a kid who can play by himself without supervision, he is always trying to do something that will get him hurt. Preston was content most of the time when he was either being held in my arms or rolling around on a blanket in the grass. But what kid wouldn't be content with that? I am looking forward to the day he is able to run around and play with Connor and they can get into trouble together.
Is this not the cutest face ever???
Connor going down the big slide all by himself!! As you can see though in this video he was more interested in the lawnmower "Vroom Vroom" near us than going down the slide.
But on this trip, he was all about going down the slide. "Weeeeee!!!"
Friday, March 12, 2010
Our Playdate at the Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment