Saturday, September 14, 2013

Second Saturday of Fall Soccer

Here is some pictures from our second Saturday of Fall Soccer. Preston played about 8 minutes today before he lost it, started his meltdown and had to be taken off the field. You can say.....progress? We will try again next week to see if he wants to play more.

Preston was throwing in the ball after it went out of bounds. He looks happy right?!?

GOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!! Go Preston!!!
Preston kicking off the ball after a goal.
He is playing!! Yup.....I know I sound too excited. But hey....his meltdowns are no fun to deal with! Also, I have to mention how much I LOVE the view of the mountains we have while watching the boys play soccer. I feel so blessed to live where we do.
Connor's game. He is loving playing and is doing really good! (And yes, he is playing a team with the exact same jerseys as Preston's team)
 Showing some great balancing and ball skills.
 Our happy little man!!
 Connor throwing in the ball to his teammates after it went out of bounds.


0 comments: