Tonight Connor lost his first tooth while we were out eating dinner. Since the tooth was not loose and showed no signs of coming out while he was eating pizza, I have to say that Mom did not handle the tooth coming out and the unexpected amount of blood as well as I could have. Luckily we were able to calm Connor down and get him to understand that losing a tooth is completely normal and everyone does it at his age. He is still a little nervous about having a hole in his mouth but he is pretty excited about the toothfairy coming to visit him tonight. I am hoping Mom will handle the next tooth alot better!! I am not loving how much this kid is growing up on me right now. I wish he was still my sweet little boy and not my rapidly growing little man. But atleast I can say I love the little man he currently is.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Connor lost his first tooth!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment