Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Portraits


While waiting for the tractor to take us to the pumpkin patch, Dave and I sat the two boys on the pumpkin covered haybales for a few pictures. I was never able to get both boys to smile in the same picture since they were tired, antsy and ready to go pick a pumpkin. But I did get some funny ones of the boys. I hope you enjoy!

The one "Cheese!" picture

"Fine, we will look at the camera"

I know Connor looks miserable in this picture, but I have to say....this is my favorite one. It makes me laugh so hard.

Lately Preston loves to play with Connor's hair. And Connor, being the wonderful big brother he is, lets him.

"We are so bored"

"If Preston gets his bottle then I get to have Daddy's popcorn!"

"Ah! Now, we are happy little boys!"

0 comments: