Sunday, June 8, 2008

Meeting the Shadow Family

Today Dave and I took the kids to the Bountiful Community Pool to meet up with my Great-Aunt Janie (my Grandpa Bud's sister), Great-Uncle Larry, their kids and grandkids. It was really great getting to see some of my family since most of them live so far away. Abby and Jacob had a great time getting to swim in the pool and they really were on their best behavior when meeting everyone. Which is not too hard for them since they are generally very well behaved kids to start with. I did not take Connor into the pool since I did not want him in that much chlorine but Dave did go into the pool so he could swim with the kids. Here are some of the pictures my Aunt and Uncle took while we were at the pool.

The family with Aunt Janie. Uncle Larry took a great picture!

Aunt Janie and Uncle Larry with Connor

Mom and Dad with Connor at the outdoor section of the pool.

Connor looking so cute in his carseat.

0 comments: