Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day 2008

This is the first time I have been able to celebrate Father's Day with Dave where he is the father of our child. I have always given Dave a father's day card to celebrate what a great father I knew he was to Abby and Jacob but this is special to us since this is the first year we have a child together in addition to Abby and Jacob. We are lucky that Father's Day falls during the summer when we have all three kids with us to celebrate. Dave is a wonderful father and I am lucky to be able to have him as my partner in raising the children.
This year we spent the day at the house just hanging out and enjoying our time together. As you can see from the pictures, we set out the slip-n-slid for the kids to play on. It was fun for Dave and I to watch them having so much fun. I hope you like some of the cute pictures I took of the day.

Dave and his adorable kids.

Connor was hungry and not too pleased while getting his picture taken. But Dave was good enough to get him calmed down enough for me to get a picture.

Dave opening his Father's Day gifts. They were handmade by the kids for him.


The reason I love Dave so much......He changes diapers!

Some cutie-pie pictures of Connor from that afternoon. Don't you just love his smile?


Connor loves the red bird that hangs from the activity mat. He will spend a good amount of time just batting it around.


Abby and Jacob playing on the slip-n-slid in the backyard.


0 comments: