Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Preston's Concusion

I honestly believe my kids are trying to make sure we are known by name at the doctor's office. Today Preston was playing on the back of the couch while I was cooking breakfast. Next thing I knew I heard a very loud thump and he is screaming on the floor. Turns out he hit the back of his head on the tile floor which is pretty sharp. Luckily, since I am having to deal with so many head injuries with my boys I know how I dress the wound and what signs to look for in the event of a concusion. I honestly thought he was ok since he did not show any signs of a concusion and we would just have a boo-boo on the back of his head. But once Preston started throwing up we had to rush to the doctor's office and it was confirmed he had a minor concusion. Here he is after the injury was dressed and he was watching cartoons. He said he wanted to show Daddy his boo-boo so Daddy would know he was hurt.

0 comments: