Friday, July 26, 2013

Our trip to the Hogel Zoo!!

Today I took the boys to the Hogel Zoo and met up with Traci and Kennedy there. The boys had a great time and were pretty well behaved. Here are some of the pictures from our trip. I can not wait to do it again in the fall when it is cooler and less crowded!

The boys loved riding the carousel with their animal friends.
Here is Connor and Ollie.

Preston and George. Preston insisted on taking George to the Zoo to meet the other monkeys because George is a monkey too! (In case you did not know or have not had Preston tell you 100 times before)
Preston loved riding so much! He could not stop smiling and waving at Ms. Traci as we went by.
The boys looking at the LEGO monkeys. The Zoo had a special exhibit of animals made out of LEGOs. It was really cool.
The boys and Kennedy enjoying crawling on a statue. No matter how hard I tried though I could not get a picture of Kennedy looking at the camera.
Connor insisted I take a picture of him in this "silly" pose. And since Connor was posing silly, Preston had to too!
The LEGO penguins.
Traci and Kennedy with the giraffes.
Connor and Ollie with the giraffes.
Preston and George with the giraffes.
The boys watching a Polar Bear swim really close to them. They loved watching the Polar Bear push off from the rocks and swim around. It was really cool to see so close up.
The LEGO Polar Bear. This bear was made out of 90,000 LEGOs!
The boys watching the elephants cool off by throwing dirt on their backs. The boys were fascinated by the elephants and how big they were and by how cute the baby elephant was.

0 comments: