Friday, June 21, 2013

Hiking Antelope Island

This summer we are trying hard to enjoy the entire summer while Abby and Jacob are with us. One of the things we love doing together as a family is hiking. These are some of the pictures I took while we were hiking Antelope Island in the Great Salt Lake.

The kids with Dave. He is a great leader on our hikes. I always am in the back so I can see all the kids and have the warm fuzzy feeling that everything is going good.

 
Preston hiking with his dinosaur and saying "Hi Mom!"
Connor holding up the rock. He is "super strong"!!
Connor loves his big brother a lot!!

This picture is CLASSIC Preston. He is running away doing his own thing. You have to love a kid that is so independent he is CONSTANTLY walking away and getting lost.
I am scared of heights and was not real pleased that Dave took the kids up on this rock. But they loved it and I guess I have to learn to trust Dave a little more.
My picture with the kids. The boys were showing off their super cool ninja moves.
The long hike up.
At the top of the trail. The views were amazing!!
Proof that I made it to the top!! Even though I was terrified to look down.
One of the many Auh-maz-ing views from the hike!

0 comments: