Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July Weekend BBQ

I am so grateful that now that we are back in TX I can see my wonderful friends more often. Sharee came into town with her two boys to spend the weekend with us. The kids really enjoyed swimming and playing while we cooked out. We also had over Wes and Elisa who are some of our new friends in Houston.

Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of the swimming, even though they were so much fun to watch. But I did get some pictures of them playing in the yard afterwards.

The kids playing games.

Abby. Doesn't she look so grown up?

The boys playing. I just love this picture because of Kage in the background. Oh, to be young!

Sharee and Kaleb.

Wes and Elisa.

Connor got ahold of my camera during the evening and took lots of pictures with it. Here are some of the better ones. I have a budding photographer on my hands. He loves to take pictures.



0 comments: