Tonight Sharee and her friend Sara stopped by the house for dinner. They were in town for a vacation with their 5 kids. Yes, 5 kids! It is amazing how sane they both still were at the end of the trip. It was great seeing Sharee again and seeing the kids. I am really glad that we live closer to eachother again.
A picture of the smaller kids eating dinner. Aren't they cute??
The one picture we got with all the kids together. I had to sit with Preston so he would actually sit for the picture.
This is Connor and Preston sitting together with the other kids on the couch reading. I had to take a picture of it because it is so incredibly rare that both boys are sitting still at the same time.
Sadly I did not get one picture of me and Sharee together. I will have to rectify that next time.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Sharee's Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment