Saturday, September 4, 2010

How boys stay amused while Mom shops

Dave and I took the boys to the mall so I could exchange some shoes I had purchased earlier in the day. While we were in the mall, we let the boys play at the toddler area and eat chocolate chip cookies for a long time to get some energy out of them. And I thought to myself "Wow, what a great way to spend a Saturday night!!" As we were leaving the mall, Connor spotted a "Rocket!" and H-A-D to play in it. Atleast according to him, he HAD to play in it. But one of the reasons I love Dave the most is he has fun with the boys no matter where we are. He decided to play in the rocket with Connor too. And now, I am sure Dave is oh-so-happy that I always have a camera with me!


0 comments: