Thursday, May 15, 2008

Connor is One Month Old

One May 9th, Connor was one month old. He has changed our lives so much and in such wonderful ways. He is doing great too. The doctor is really pleased with his progress and how much weight he is gaining. He is already starting to smile without it being from gas and is very active with his arms and legs. It is amazing the amount of kicking one kid can do in such a short time of being awake! He is also a very good sleeper. Since the day we brought him home he is pretty regular in what times he gets up at night. He eats at 11pm, 2am, and 5am pretty much every night and Dave and I really did not have any hand in setting that schedule too much.

On May 4th, we went to Olan Mills and had family portraits done with Connor. After we got home I still thought he looked cute so I took more pictures of him just hanging out with Mom and Dad.




It was a long afternoon for the boys. Don't they look so cute napping on the couch together?

These pictures are from May 14th, when Connor was hanging out with Mom and Aunt Melissa. I love his little sailor overalls that looked so darn cute on him.



0 comments: